4545 Transit Road, Eastern Hills Mall
Williamsville, NY 14221
Click2MD is a membership-based private medical practice located at the Eastern Hills Mall in Williamsville, New York. We also offer our services, subject to availability, to non-members at this time. Members and non-members are always evaluated and treated by physicians.
Our services include:
- Concierge Medicine Office visits with little to no wait times, detailed evaluation and discussion without time pressure, ability to come in on short notice, physician visits
- Telemedicine Remote concierge primary care via smartphone or computer
- Prescription Management, Refills & Alternative Medicine Prescription med analysis and refill services
- Sick Care Visits Unexpected illnesses that need medical attention and treatment
- Preventive Medicine Improving treatment outcomes and possible disease reversal through proactive medical coaching and management
- Second Opinions Evaluation of disease, treatment and outcomes
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT (MEDICALLY MANAGED)
- Physician-supervised programs to lose weight and keep it lost
- Providing our services to members with disability and/or difficulty coming to the office
How Our Membership Works
How much does membership cost and what are the terms?
- Our cost is lower than most insurances and consists of a $95 monthly membership fee, which incorporates no initiation costs, a new practice discount and the flexibility to discontinue membership without penalty. Telemedicine is included in a membership.
- Non-members will pay $55 per office/telemedicine visit. Prescription re-fills are $25 per refill of up to 2 medications for 3 months. We de not refill controlled substances for non-members.
Is there a limit to the number of office visits?
- Members have up to 5 visits per month.
What insurance do you accept?
- We are an insurance-free member-based medical practice.
If you don’t accept insurance, what are benefits?
- By eliminating third parties we can reduce the cost of care while increasing its quality of care.
How can you improve quality of care?
- By operating outside of insurance reimbursements we can:
(1) avoid several administrative costs including billing and insurance paperwork, and
(2) facilitate extended visits without time constraints (i.e. we don’t have to squeeze in several appointments per hour)
- By being able to spend more time with our members we can personalize and improve treatment options and allow our members to be part of the decision-making process.
- There is also no monetary incentivize for us to overtreat or overprescribe as the monthly membership fee is a flat fee. The healthier we keep you, the better it is for us.
Are you recommending I leave insurance?
- No, we do not recommend you leave insurance. You need insurance for catastrophic illness and hospitalization, savings on prescription medications, lab tests and other major medical treatment or surgery.
- Many individuals, even with health insurance, are left paying hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars of out of pocket costs before insurance fully covers them and we also believe we can do our best to prevent such a situation from arising by practicing preventive medicine based on a concierge approach.
Do I need to leave my Primary Care Physician (PCP)?
- We can take care of your total outpatient medical care or can be an additional resource for you medical care in addition to your primary doctor.
What if I need to see a specialist?
- We have a wide network of medical specialists that we can recommend throughout Western New York that can address and treat your issues.
Click2MD is a team of two physicians, Mian A. Majeed, MD, and Salma Khalil, MD. They have practiced medicine in Western New York for nearly 50 years combined.
Dr. Mian Majeed trained at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Center and West Virginia University. He has practiced throughout Western New York since the late 1980s, including at Brooks Memorial Hospital in Dunkirk (Chair /Director of Emergency Department), The Catholic Health System (Sisters Hospital - St. Joseph’s Campus and Mercy Hospital), Medina Memorial Hospital and Eastern Niagara Hospital in Lockport. He has taken care of patients with various illnesses in emergency departments, medical units, and intensive care units for over three decades.
Dr. Salma Khalil completed her residency at Mercy Hospital at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and has practiced medicine throughout Western New York since the late 1990s, including positions at State University of New York (SUNY) (Medical Director for Student Healthcare), Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Eastern Niagara Hospital and Buffalo General Hospital. She has extensive experience and has taken care of patients with various illnesses in medical units and intensive care units.
Click2MD seeks to reestablish the traditional doctor and patient relationship, one that is based on trust, openness and good medical practice where the patient and doctor are on the same page. We listen with an open heart and mind.